Vampiresa


pYzam Page Pets
FreeFlashToys Page Pets

lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Vampires and Me

http://www.truthaboutnewzealandwine.com/images/BloodWineGlass.jpg

Vampires

I love vampires and I believe in them. They can be so emotionless. Every day when I have time I must looked a movies about vampires or anything about them. I'm so fascinated about them, that I have almost every night dreams with them. It's so crazy I know, but I like it because I never gonna be the one of them, and I think it's fascinated and incredible dreamed and be the one of them and can know how they lived, and how they're feeling, and more things. I know it's crazy, really, but I..., I live in this world of vampires and I...I don't know...I like it. If I could choose what I wanna be, I'll chosen a vampire.

Vampires are drinking a blood, they're don't eat how we, no, they're drinking a human blood. Vampire life is – immortality. He could flop, but once he drank the blood he's feeling better. But, he needs a human blood, not animal blood, yes of course, he can drank it, but then he was attenuated. In the original mythology, people said, that a person become a vampire when she dead unclean (suicide, criminal executed), or when the person don't like to be with people, or also when a person is suicide because she was using black magic or was a victim of witch. Many people said, that a vampire take the form of a man without bones or nose, could have red eyes or metal teeth. Alternatively, his body was covered with hair (as a werewolf). The other said, that he can have a snake language, or sometimes can take a animal forms how, lynx, wolf, mouse, vipers, goats, or white horse. If a vampire become a woman, her face can be deathly pale, with black hair as a ravens wings, lips red as blood and when you looked into her red eyes you can see a doll. Vampires, they woke up only at night for drunk a blood, and early morning they going to their graves. If they don't do this, they can die, because they don't like a sunlight. The most famous vampire Dracula is related to the actual historical figure Prince Vlad cruel loosely. The true legends of vampirism have more on the equally famous Slovakian Countess Elizabeth Bathory and it's possible that she was the one who inspired Stoker Dracula. One of most characteristics of vampires is, that they can't be reflected in the mirror. This may be related to the fact that previously, the majority of mirrors reflecting layer of silver-based. Modern mirrors have a layer of aluminium or nickel. Apart from the usual mirrors vampire wasn't seen in the camera lens in the movie Dracula, it may be that some mirror lens included. It can't be photographed. Books of “Darren Shan” explained simply that the atoms of their bodies, are moving differently how in the human body. Another explanation is that vampires, actually come from a parallel world behind the mirrors and they are here, so logically they're missing the mirrors.

They can very good see at night. Sometimes they're flying with levitation or as a bats. But, they can don't transformed only as bat, but also as, werewolf, fog, rats or worms. They're often hypnotic, telepathic, can enter into the dreams of peoples, travelled space and time. When a vampire sleep, in real he doesn't do that. They haven't got a dreams, and when they sleep, they're completely dead. But, when they wake up, that's the worst moments, because they must wake up very slowly, it's very difficult and sometimes very painful. Some vampires never slept. People are talking about vampires, yet. This is the mind why people creating a movies about vampires.

And here are some of them, what I like:

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, The Vampire Diaries, Van Helsing, Interview with the Vampire.


http://www.skydaemon.estranky.sk/archiv/iobrazek/10

Vampire kiss